Saturday, July 16, 2011

Black Bean & Corn Salsa dip

I so love black bean & corn salsa dip.  You eat this with tortilla chips, or roll it into a tortilla with a little shredded cheese... put it inside quesidillas with cheese, add cooked pasta and chicken breast and make this a pasta salad.... the possibilities are endless.  You can also add chopped veggie's (colorful sweet peppers, black olives, green onions etc.)  Also the seasonings are completely up to you.. use what you like....

Black bean & corn salsa dip

1 can corn, drained and rinsed
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup salsa
juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup green olives
1 T. olive oil
1 T. sugar

seasonings of your choice ( I used seasoned salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, dried parsley, cumin, paprika, & chili powder

Mix everything in a large bowl.  Cover and place in the fridge to let the flavors blend.  Serve with torilla chips.

1 comment:

  1. WOW - that sounds very interesting. I think my hubby would love it, so I'll give it a try. So glad you shared...I love simple. =)

    ReplyDelete