Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pizza Dip

I love this dip...it is super easy, quick and yummy.... You can use any toppings you like, veggies, olives etc... I use pepperoni (I have used the mini, regular & turkey too and they all work out just fine)....These measurements on this dip are approximate... I don't hardly measure anything and I don't measure this dip (see why I would never make a great baker..a little of this a little of that ;)...anyways I even double this and put it in a 13x9 dish as well...This is great to take to a pool party, cookout any old occasion... all you need is a microwave or regular oven.. I serve this with a loaf of french bread, sometimes if I have the time, I slice the bread drizzle with olive oil and garlic powder and toast it, but most of the time, I just tear the bread into chunks and serve it on the side I have served this also with crispy breadsticks, & crackers as well...as always use what you have and like. Enjoy

Pizza Dip

8oz block of Cream cheese, (I use 1/3 less fat kind)
1 cup pizza sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 tsp each (garlic & onion powder, Italian seasoning blend)
1/2 cup thinly sliced pepperoni


In heatproof oven dish (if using microwave don't use metal) spread out in a even layer the cream cheese.  Spread the pizza sauce over the top in a thin layer.  Sprinkle the garlic & onion powder & Italian seasonings  over the top.  Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and place the pepperoni in an even layer.  Bake until cheese is melted.  Serve with bread/crackers.  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment