Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Strawberry Fruit Dip

I love fruit dip.. you know the fluffy stuff, that you dip fruit, cookies, graham crackers I could go on and on... heck I could even eat it with a spoon..


I got this recipe from Mary Ellen who owns a company that I did training with for my new job.  She said she makes this for her son, and he loves it.. I thought heck why not try it.  I tinkered with it a little (sorry Mary Ellen ;) but the result is so good... and so easy. I have made it using the yogurt and without the yogurt & it tastes the same... either way works... use what you have..


I served this with vanilla wafers, and vanilla waffle wafer cookies, but graham crackers, or lady fingers or cut up fruit will be delicious as well.


I want to try raspberries & raspberry jello next time, or thought mandarin oranges and orange jello, or just vanilla pudding, coconut, crushed pineapple and a splash of Malibu Rum for that tropical feel... The possibilities are endless.  Anyway you make it, make it soon.. and enjoy...


PS... Thanks Mary Ellen.. we love it






Strawberry fruit dip


1 small package instant vanilla pudding (I use sugar free)
1 small package strawberry jello (I use sugar free)
1 8oz container of yogurt ( I used greek vanilla)
1 cup milk
1 container cool whip, unthawed
1/2 container chopped strawberries
2-3 T sugar




In large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and the milk until combined.  Whisk in the cool whip, yogurt  and the strawberry jello.  Mix together the strawberries and sugar until the strawberries are coated, and fold into the cool whip mixture.  Cover and let sit in the fridge a couple of hours. Serve with the cookies/cut up fruit.  Keep refrigerated.  Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous recipe. YUM! Perfect for summer. So glad you shared! Happy Easter to you and yours...don't overdo yourself Girl.

    ReplyDelete