Sunday, October 7, 2018

2 ingredient fudge

Oh my gosh.. Who doesn't love easy 2 ingredient recipes? I know I do, but they have to taste good .. This one meets that.. Fudge ... Mmmmm creamy, dreamy fudge.  I got this recipe from my co-worker Rob..  So thankful he shared it. You can use whatever flavor icing you want.. I usually use vanilla frosting & put whatever chocolate chips I have on top (vanilla chips are good & mini chocolate chips are good too.  I like using crunchy peanut butter but creamy will work too. My next time I am going to add some mini marshmallows and make rocky road fudge using chocolate icing...  The possibilities are endless. Whatever way you make it, make it soon.  Enjoy 💚


2 ingredient fudge

1 16oz tub of ready to use frosting
1 16oz jar of peanut butter (creamy or crunchy works)

Prepare 8x8 dish using waxed paper letting sides hang over for easy remova from pan.

In microwave remove the lid and top from the frosting and microwave on high for 1 minute.
Remove from microwave and set aside. Remove the lid & top from the peanut butter and microwave for 1 minute.  Pour the icing and the peanut butter in a bowl and stir well to combine. Pour into dish and let set until firm. Remove using sides that hang over the sides and lift out pan. Cut into small cubes and serve.  Put any remaining in a covered dish. Enjoy.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that has to be glorious! I have a 1-2-3 fudge recipe - made in the microwave too. It uses a tub of frosting, a bag of chips and a Tb. butter - melt together and pour in pan. How can you beat this simple goodness huh? So good to know you tested this one.

    ReplyDelete