Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tag & I'm "IT"

I have been tagged by Marsha at "The better baker"... check her out here... this is a just for fun tag... to get to know the person behind the blog. Here are the Revised  rules for the game:  Thinking I already broke one cause I don't know how to post a picture of me...just look on the side of my profile...my facebook pic is there...LOL...and I really don't know that many bloggers so I only have a couple I am sending this too..sorry.....Have fun with this....


1. Post a photo and eleven things about yourself in a blog post.


2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you, asked.


3. Create eleven new questions for the people you tag.


4. Contact them and let them know they have been tagged.


So onto the answering :)




1. Name a kitchen tool you wouldn't want to live without. Whisk

2. Do you have children/grandchildren? If so, how many? 3.  1 have a 19 year old son Charlie, a 2 year old son Jackson & a 6 year old step son Dakota

3. Do you consider yourself to be organized? Yikes...somewhat..but with a 2 year old going behind me constantly... it sure doesn't look like it.   LOL

4. What's your favorite household cleaner? Clorox Bleach

5. Are you a city gal or a country gal? Country Gal :)

6. Have you accomplished something in particular that you're proud of? Besides my children, I have my real estate license...

7. What's your favorite board game? Monopoly

8. How long have you been a blogger? 2 years

9. What is your favorite dessert recipe?  I so love desserts and have so many to choose from...cowboy cookies (see the recipe in the 2011 section) I love those things.....

10. Do you have a special talent? ummm.... cooking...LOL

11. Have you ever won anything?  If so, what?  I won a 50/50 drawing of almost $400 several years ago :)  and won a 10-speed bike from the Boy Scouts....




Here are my 11 questions :


1. Why & what motivated you start writing a food blog?
2. What's your favorite food?
3. What's your favorite dessert?
4. Do you have any children? & if so do they share your love of cooking?
5. What hobbies/activities do you do in your spare time? 
6.What city & state do you live in?
7. What state where you born in?
8.How many children were in your family?  And where (birth order do you fit in?)
9.What do you do for a living?
10.How many blogs do you write?
11.Where is your favorite place that you have visited and why?


The blogs I am choosing are:

A Lil' country sugar

1 comment:

  1. Just found this Joelle. Thanks so much for 'playing'! Loved reading your answers. I am SO in love with cowboy cookies too - a favorite of my mom's! I would hate to do without my whisk too. You are a busy lady...thanks for sharing. XO

    ReplyDelete