Monday, January 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies II

These cookies are so incredibly awesome.... I already have a super easy Peanut Butter Kiss cookie recipe posted but I had to include these as well... they are so moist and absolutely beautiful... When I was putting the Hershey kisses on top I kept thinking these are so pretty... picture perfect beautiful and very very tasty too :)  I need to work on getting pictures on my blog... maybe that will be one of my 2012 goals.... pictures:)  anyway make these cookies....and get ready to be happy:)  Enjoy

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies II

1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
3 T milk
1 t vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 1/4 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
Hershey's kisses (unwrapped)
Extra sugar for rolling

Heat oven to 375.  In bowl place, butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of regular sugar, cream together well with electric mixer.  Add egg, milk & vanilla mix well.  In another bowl whisk together, flour, soda & salt.  Add all at once to creamed mixture mixing well until stiff dough forms.  Roll dough into balls (I used a good size scoop so all the cookies will be the same size) roll in granulated sugar ( I placed some into a small bowl for rolling).  Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.  Continue until cookie sheet is full.   Bake for 13 minutes or until tops of cookies are puffed and cracked (they will not brown).  Remove from oven and immediately press a Hershey's kiss onto the top of the cookies.  Place on a wax paper lined counter to cool completely.  Continue until all cookies are made.  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment